Monday, February 1, 2010

Snow Day


Hootie LOVES the snow. He had a big day playing in the snow chasing Rachel and Michael. What have you been doing to enjoy the snow?

29 comments:

  1. awww hes so cute playing in the snow great picture!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed the snow by bulding a snowman and hooking our tube up to the golfcart. Hootie is so cute in the picture. It looks like he is enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got pulled by a 4 wheeler while I was on a sled.I was playing with My brother,dioni,taylor,my neighbor matt,and savanna.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have been playing with my cusins and drinking hot coco.On monday i went on a guys trash can lead and he pulled me with his golf cart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I took my snow tube and went down the hill at my Grandma's and Grandpa's house.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I played with the dog Roxy and me and my dad had a snow ball fight.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the day befor it was going to snow , my whole family came over . It was a hudg mess every where !!!!!! and the day when it was snowing all my family went outside and so did I , but i got pelted with snowballs !!!!! My aunt tacaled me into the snow . i got soo mad at her and my mom because my mom posted the picture !!!!! but all in all i had a great time in the snow !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. during the snow day i had so much snow if I triped you wouldn't be able to see me... me and my brother were riding our dirt bikes and it was almost impossible to get through... also my baby brother came out and we were pulling him in a sled.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I threw snowballs at my sister and my dad.The most thing I enjoyed is when i got to ride my sled.I also enjoyed building a snowman then i got to tackle it. It was fun just to tear the snowman down.

    ReplyDelete
  10. While I was enjoying the snow I built a little snowman. I went sledding down a hill by my grandma's house, that was really fun. But the thing I enjoyed the most was throwing snowballs at my brothers and my mom. It was just fun to stay home and enjoy the snow with my family.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I played with Kiana and River.We ate snowcream and had a real big snowball fight.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I tried to make a snow man, but it turned into a triangle. So my mom had to help. Unfortunately, my dog HATED the snow! He'd try to dig to find grass!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I went and got pulled by a 4-wheeler with a sled attached to it and played with Chase, Kyle, Matt, and Savanna. We had a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have been having snowball fights with my dad and with my friends.Plus I got a new puppy so I have been having fun in the snow with him.This is how I have been having fun in the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Me and my sister went sleding on the Monday when there was no school. We had so much fun. I have a bruise on my face because my sister threw a snowball at me. I went over and stayed the night at my friend's house, it was really exciting. We also went boggie boarding down my neighbors icy halfpipe. My little sister started to feel sick, but soon she was well. My dad was upset beacause Ocean Breeze wasn't open. My dog loved to eat the snow, at first my dog was scared of the snow but soon she wanted to be outside all day. My sister and I were playing and we fell through a frozen pond, it was freezing. But over all I had a great time in the snow. I am really glad that there is no more snow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I went sleding down a hill by my house and i also went sleding on the road with my dad driveing the truck we also had a snowball fight then i built a snow man too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I made an 8 ft. snowman in my backyard and I could stand on top of it. It took 5 people just to make the bottom of the snowman. It took me, my little brother, my big brother, my big brothers friend, and my dad. The middle was so heavy we had to use 3 long pieces of wood to roll it up also, it was so heavy one of the long pieces of wood snapped in half. For the top my dad had to lift the snowmans head over his head while I was standing on top of the bottom of the snowman and I had to help my dad lift the head so we could get the head on the top. I also had a snowball fight with my brother his friend. we also cut a barrel in half to make a sled. The last thing we did was use my older brother snowboard and we made a hill and we used a rope to hold on to so we could jump it, we used a four wheeler to pull us.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I went to graysons house! So the first day when all of the snow came i was at her house!Then we went out side and played in it ! then sarah and brianna went home so grayson and i were there alone!Later that day graysons dad came and brought a boggie board! later that night we tied a rope to the boggie board and we pulled it all over the snow and ice on the road! IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!Mrs. Barber Hootie is so cute! He must of had fun in the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  19. on the snow day me and and four of my friends had a giant snowball fight.It was the most fun ive had in a really long time

    ReplyDelete
  20. What I did for the past snow day is bring out the toys the fourwheelers and jumped 5 foot hills and I went fast down the street and slammed on the brakes and slid down the street.Then I raced my friend Glen at my moms house.

    ReplyDelete
  21. My next door nieboor has giant sand hills and they were covered in snow so we could sliegh down them and we built a ramp with the snow. The owner layed down in front of the ramp and my brother jumped him!

    ReplyDelete
  22. When it snowe I went out and played in it with my friends.My sister walked to her friends house to play, but when she came back I ambushed her with snowballs.When I made a snowman my dog Amas attacked it, I dont think he liked it on his yard.My friends and I sled down a big hill we made out of snow.Thats what I did on my snowy days.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I went to Talyor's house and Kyle,Dioni,Talyor,
    Chase, and me got a sled and a four wheeler. We all dived on the four wheeler.That day was a blast for all of use!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hoodie is so cute playing in the snow. I wonder if Hoodie got ice all over his fur like my puppy did?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hoodie is a cute pup he lookd cute in that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  26. i did the same thing as talor,savanna,and kyle .... :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. hootie is so cute my dog looks just like him.

    ReplyDelete
  28. i like snow but u wanna no what i dont like...... when i hav to go to school when there is snow on the ground

    ReplyDelete
  29. Awwww he is so cute, you have a very cute dog Mrs. Barber

    ReplyDelete