Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Promotion Activities

A committee of teachers and parents met to plan your end of the year (and time at Creeds Elementary) activities. There is an informal and a formal activity to celebrate this event. After our brainstorming time, please write your preference for both. Include why you think this would be a great promotion celebration. The parent committee is working hard to raise money for these activities and would like to hear your thoughts.

45 comments:

  1. I think we should go bowling and go to watermonds for the end of the year party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun:laser quest

    formal:spirt of norfolk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we should go bowling and to watermonds for the 5th grade the end of the year party

    ReplyDelete
  4. For the informal I would like to go bowling for he end of 5th grade. the formal activity i would like to do is water mens on the borad walk.

    ReplyDelete
  5. For a fomal activity would be bowling. And also i think a fun activity would be going out on my grandfathers boat's one is 40 feet and the other is 38 feet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. go to laser quest. the spirt of nolfuck

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to go bowling for are formal celebration for the end of the year.The formal celebration I want to go to Water mans at the board walk.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We could go skating. Skating is really fun and if we could do it with our friends that would make 10 times more fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would like to play kick ball, because we will get to meet other kids from the other school.Also i would like to go to Water Mans at the board walk.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is Callie. I think for our fith grade fun thing we should go skating. And then for our formal thing i think we should go to Watermans because that would be very fun and we could hang out with all of our friends. And the reason i think we should go skating is because all of us kids would be having so much fun falling and skating all around. So that is what i want to do and i hope a lot of other kids will choose these things to!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun:ice skating
    Formal:the restrant,Watermens

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would like to do Laser Quest for the informal, because it is fun to run around the room tagging people and it is fun teaming up with friends and getting a high score..I would like to go on the boat for the formal, because I love going out on boats to see the water and see sea creatures on the side of the boat.

    ReplyDelete
  13. laser quest for the informal because it can be really fun for all the kids in the class.We can go around and tag classmates and run around. I would also like to go on the boat and enjoy Norfolk

    ReplyDelete
  14. My informal choice would be skating because I have only done it once or twice and its really fun. I'm not very good at it, but i'd love to do it with my friends. My formal choice would be the Spirit of Norfolk because I've never been on one but my friend has and she said it was a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fun:Bucsh Gardens
    Formal:eat at Chillys

    ReplyDelete
  16. My informal choice would be skating because I have not done it in a while and it would be fun to skate with all my friends. Most of the time I fall, but I'd still really want to go. I think it would be exciting. The Spirit of Norfolk would be my decision my formal choice. It would be great, plus I have never been on it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. i would like to do Laser Quest for the informal activity because it is fun for boys and girls and is fun to run around the room looking for people. i would like to go to watermans for the formal activity

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would like to do Laser Quest for the informal because it would be fun for boys and girls.Also it's fun to hag out with people you like. I would like to go on the boat because It would be the best time of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think bush gardens for fun.
    formal: dance

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is Char! I think for our fifth grade for fun we should go skating beacause we could have fun falling down and learn how to skate. For formal I think we should go to Waterman's because I have been to Waterman's and they have good food and also kid orange crush's it's just sprite and squeed oranges also we could hang out and have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  21. i would like to go bowling . i would also like to go to watermens and have a great time !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ice skating!!!!!!!
    Outback!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. i think we should go to lazer quest and Watermens!

    ReplyDelete
  24. fun:laser quest
    formal: spirt of norfolk

    ReplyDelete
  25. I think we should go to laser quest.
    and for the fancy we could go to watermans

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fun: Lazer Guest
    Formal:Watermans

    ReplyDelete
  27. I would like to go to a skate park and skate or I would also like to go to watermonts because *I love fancy food*!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Fun:lazer quset
    Formal: spirt of norfolk

    ReplyDelete
  29. For Fun:lser quest
    for fancy go on the Spirit of Norfolk

    ReplyDelete
  30. For fun I think we should go bolling and for formal I think we should go to the spirt of norfolk.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I would like to go to laserquest and go to watermans

    ReplyDelete
  32. for fun i think we should go to Lazer Quest,after that we should go to Olive Garden.

    ReplyDelete
  33. i would like to go bowling,i would also like to go to Spirit Of Norfolk

    ReplyDelete
  34. I think that we should do, roller skateing and go to the Spirit Of Norfolk!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I think we should go to lazer quest and then go to eat at olive garden

    ReplyDelete
  36. I would like to go bowling.
    Then I would like to go on th Spirit of Norfolf

    ReplyDelete
  37. I like bowing and watermens.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I think that we should go to the Roller Skating Rink.... And for formal we should go to the Spirit of Norfolk...

    ReplyDelete
  39. another suggestion is we could go roller skating.

    ReplyDelete
  40. For fun I would like go bowling and for formal I want to go to Waterman's.

    ReplyDelete
  41. For fun: laser quest
    for fany : Spirit of Norfolk

    ReplyDelete
  42. we could also dance at watermenss!

    ReplyDelete
  43. for formal i think a nice dinner would be awesome on the oceanfront would be great.For fun i think busch gardens

    ReplyDelete
  44. Another suggestion is we go to a miniture golf course for fun!

    ReplyDelete