Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Fifth Grade Promotion

WOW! It is hard to believe BUT we are very close to finishing fifth grade and your years at Creeds Elementary. What will you miss the most at CES? What are you most excited about as you look forward to middle school?

27 comments:

  1. I'm goin to miss the teachers and staff.I can't wait for lockers though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will miss how small our school is and some friends might get split up.And switching once is fine but next year we have to swich a lot. The thing im excited about going to p.a is lockers. Also all the new friends im gonna make and the teachers.But mostly the lockers and friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking foward to the lockers. I have a friend in middle school who says that the lockers are really cool to use. I just am really happy I am going to PA middle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am looking foward to middleschool using the lockers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll miss the teachers,i am looking foward to haveing a locker

    ReplyDelete
  6. What I will miss most is the teachers and feild day beacause the teachers and feild day are both fun and exciting. I look forward to middle school because we get our own locker.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What i'm going to miss the most is all of my friends.What i'm most excited about is hopefully go to P.A. with my friends but I dought thats gonna happen. Good bye Creeds it was AWOSME coming here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What I will miss the most is the wonderful staff. Im most excited about the lockers we will get and im also excicted to be able to experience new things.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will miss the most here at Creeds is my friends that are going to a different school.I'm most excited about is the lockers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will miss my friends because they will either be in a different class or school. I will enjoy having lockers in middle school.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I will miss most at creeds is the teachers. I look forward to the class I will be taking like Teen living.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The thing i'm going to miss the most about Creeds is all my friends and the Frog Bog. I'm excited about getting lockers (for the first time) at Kemps Landing. Good bye Creeds! I'll miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. the thing that ill miss the most about CES. is that even when your not in the same class as someone you still see them often. but in middle scholl you really onlly see the people in your classes. but what im going to be looking forward to is just being in middle school because its like a whole new start.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so hard to believe! Where did the long fifth grade year go?! I don't even know what I won't miss about Creeds. The teachers, assemblies, ALL my friends! After all my years at Creeds I never knew it would be this hard to say bye. I am looking forward to the bigger variety of choices for classes because you not only get your normal math, writing, etc, but you get electives like Teen Living! GOOD LUCK! HAVE A GREAT SUMMER!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I is so hard yo believe! The thing I will miss the most about about Creeds is well i relly dont know what i will miss the most even in the short year Ive been here i relly have come to love Creeds who would have thought you could like a school so much when you have only been here 1 year well I guess Ill miss everything obaut Creeds.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am most excited about middle school because we get to do diffrent things there than elementray school and get to kown new things too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I will miss all of the great teachers that I had at Creeds. I will also miss homework because the homework is only going to get harder. I am really excited about try-outs for the PA cheerleaders.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm really going to miss all the wounderful friends i have made this year and I'm going to miss all the teachers I had 1st through 5th grade.I am looking forward to all the new things and teachers in middle school!!!!But I am really going to miss all the great things i have done these years with all my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  19. The will miss my teachers the most because they have been very nice to me. The most exciting thing I look forward to is meeting new friends.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I will miss you, Miss.Barber,Clifton, and classmates. You have taught me very well. Miss.Barber, the thing that i enjoied the most was how much you love the Earth. You loving the Eath made me think of my non-profit organization called Eaths Turn. I've been thinking about going more green than ever. Miss.Clifton the thing I enjoied the most was you helping me so much that is why I can write so good and talk safisticated. (My mother and father enjoy that too.)Yall are both prepairing me for middle school. I'm actully excited! Yall are number 1!!!! Thanks for watching out for me. And last but not least my classmates, everyone has been so funny and entertaining. I will mis yall all so much. I hope maybe I'll be in the same core with one of yall!

    ReplyDelete
  21. the thing i will miss about creeds is everything because i have been here for six years and iam not use to other teachers.

    ReplyDelete
  22. What I will miss is all the fun things we got to do at creeds like feild day. What I am most excited about of going to middle school is almost everything because I am ready to experince new things in a new school and in a new grade and to have a new fresh start and get ride of the past things.

    ReplyDelete
  23. The thing i will miss most is my friends.i will also miss the teachers and staff.the thing im excited about id that my teachers have taught me so much so i am now prepared for middle school.i am also excited that now i wont have to be in the same school as my brother and sister .

    ReplyDelete
  24. I can't beleive i will be leaving creeds in a few days! i have been at Creeds since 1st grade and ive come to love it. I dont want to leave creeds...its an amazing school. It will be such a change to go to Pa middle because its such a big school compared to Creeds. Its going to be hard to leave Creeds. GOODBYE CREEDS! IT IS AN AMAZING PLACE!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I absolutly love creeds and will miss everyting about,the smallest but best school ever:)! But I am excited to know that i'll be trusted on and allowed to do more in PA. I am scared to know that more will be put and epected of us though :( !

    ReplyDelete
  26. Dear Mrs.Clifton and Mrs.Barber,i am so excited for middle school even though its summer Mrs. barber i have been studying social studies . i visited the yorktown battle feild and victory center .mrs clifton you have taught me how to be an astonishing poet. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Mrs.Barber its me Stephen I have a an idea about next years class when you study oceans on google earth you can look at under water forms like the continental shelf,Continental slope,and the mid ocean ridge. Hope it'll help i'll miss you!

    ReplyDelete