Have you enjoyed the read aloud books sharing experiences on the Underground Railroad? I am planning a special activity for those students who complete this on-line activity.
1. Click on the title to connect you to the activity, The Underground Railroad, Escape to Slavery.
2. Click on "Begin the Journey".
3. Each of the four sections has an audio story (click on earphones) and many links. Please click on all + links and the slide show. You do NOT need to do the paper/pencil link on any of the four sections but you might check them out.
4. The ONLY written assignment that must be completed and returned to participate in the special activity is Tell the Story.
5. This printout is due by Friday, April 2nd.
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This was a very fun activity and I hope that we get to do more things like this.
ReplyDeleteThe activiy game was so much fun! In the game I made it to freedom.I think anyone who is in Mrs.Barber's class or my class, Mrs. Clifton's class is very lucky to have teachers like them.I know am.
ReplyDeleteI didnt do it but It sounded fun. Well maybe theres gonna be another time!
ReplyDelete