Friday, April 3, 2009

STAMPEDE

This week was our first Stampede. Congratulations to our winners:
Mrs. Anderson's homeroom-Cecil, Monika, Hunter, and Carrie E.
Mrs. Barber's homeroom-Remington, Jason, Mathew, and Meghan

Read through all the Stampede questions on the Creeds' website. Which question do you think is the most challenging? Give us a hint on how you remember the answer.

11 comments:

  1. I love the Stampede! I think I have the most trouble with the question about "Life Liberty and The Pursuit of Happiness". I remember it by the word Liberty because you get to Declare something when you get Liberty. Good Luck to all in the future Stampedes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the stampede is so cool!!!! I really enjoy it. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck to enveryone in the stamped this year! i think this years questions are going to be the most challengeing one.I hope they get a tie breaker because i think it would be very funny to find out what Mr.B's shoe size is!Jessie is going to be funny to the kinderganers if they get to see the stampede!So is Dr.Howel as the cowboy. She is so funny dreesed up in that Blow up cowboy suit! LOL:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. GOOD LUCK TO THE FINAL STAMPEDE WINNERS!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE IN THE STAMPEDE AND STUDY HARD HAVE A GOOD TIME:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. GOOD LUCK TO THE STAMPED WINNERS I HOPE YOU WIN!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. good luck 2 all of the stamped winners i hope you win.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Best of Luck to everyone in the final stampede!!!! I think your going to do great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck to all the Stampede winners in both classes and good luck to all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this year was so close but a least we got to cheer them on and do the really cool wave. Sarh,Meg,Garrett,and Cory you did alsome and don't forget it
    GOOD JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now that i lookback at it you guys went so far in the game that is alsome you got to do thatgreat work

    ReplyDelete